Business Supporters - Terms and conditions
- Term of Business Supporter is for one year, starting from date of registration, and expiring 12 months later.
- Becoming a Business Supporter allows your business to display the Sustainable Neighbourhoods Business Supporters window decal at the place of business, and display the Sustainable Neighbourhoods Business Supporters logo on your business social media and other online platforms. Business Supporters may acknowledge and promote their support of Sustainable Neighbourhoods for the duration that their supporter status remains valid.
- The Alliance may promote your business and acknowledge your support as part of the Business Supporters program while your supporter status remains valid. The Alliance is under no obligation to promote individual businesses, other than listing the business name on our website and our Annual Report.
- Business Supporter status does not imply financial membership of the Lake Macquarie Sustainable Neighbourhood Alliance (Inc), and does not entitle a business to act on behalf of the Alliance.
- The Alliance can reject an application for any Business Supporter at our own discretion. Where an application is rejected, the full payment will be refunded to the business within 28 working days.
- The Alliance does not refund Business Supporter fees except as stated above, or other exceptional circumstances. Consideration for a refund must be made in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. A decision to offer a refund will be at the discretion of the Alliance.
- All information we collect about you and your business will be managed in accordance with the Sustainable Neighbourhood Alliance Privacy Principles.